Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Devoted Doggies Rainbow Background Hello Card with Juliana

Hello friends! It's Juliana Michaels and today I'm sharing a Hello card I created using the recently released Devoted Doggies stamp set. This might be a mini stamp set, but it is packed with great images and sentiments that any dog lover would want.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Fancy Frames Rainbow Background Hello Card by Juliana Michaels

To get started, I stamped the adorable doggie and bone from the Devoted Doggies stamp set using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I then colored the image using Chameleon Pens and die cut it using the coordinating dies. I choose this image because it looks like a Golden Retriever and I happen to be a Fur Mommy to two of them!

Next, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Fancy Frames Circle dies. I adhered the dog and bone to this using double sided foam adhesive. To create the sentiment I it with Versamark Ink onto a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed it white. I then used the Hello Word die and cut it four times from black cardstock. I glued all of them together to give the word some dimension and adhered it to the die cut circle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Devoted Doggies Fancy Frames Rainbow Background Hello Card by Juliana Michaels

To give the card a pop of color, I die cut one of the diagonal striped papers from the Rainbow Brights 6x6 paper pad to just slightly smaller than my card base. I then finished off the card by adhering my die cut and stamped piece to the front of the card.

Now it's time to decide which “favorite human” I should send this card to! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Devoted Doggies stamp set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Devoted Doggies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Devoted Doggies Dies
Devoted Doggies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment