Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Team Player Sports Themed Birthday Card with Franci

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a birthday card featuring the Team Player stamp set, which is just perfect for boys!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Sports Themed Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock and colored my background sponging some Spiced Marmelade Distress ink. Then I stamped all of the images in a black Copic friendly ink. I colored my images with Copics and then die cut them with their coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Sports Themed Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I arranged all of the stamped elements on my panel and adhered them down with foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment and added some details with a white gel pen. Finally, I mounted my panel onto a white card base.

Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Team Player Stamps
Team Player Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Dies
Team Player Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment