Monday, March 19, 2018

Ric Rac Borders Birthday Wishes Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a birthday card to share with you all using Ric Rac Borders, Birthday Balloon and the Wishes Word Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Borders Birthday Wishes Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I first cut ten borders from Ric Rac Borders out of five colours of cardstock. I used a green, yellow, orange, pink and purple. Once they were all cut out I adhered them in a pattern diagonally onto a white card base with some liquid glue. Next, I pulled the Birthday Balloon stamp set out, and stamped and layered up a blue balloon. I used a dark blue since I feel like it matches my colour scheme better. Once that was stamped, I also stamped a string and cut them out using the coordinating dies and my scissors for the string. I set them aside and worked on my sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Borders Birthday Wishes Card by Eloise Blue

For my sentiment, I cut the Wishes Word Die from some navy blue and black cardstock. I then used liquid glue to layer them up to seem like there was a shadow behind the word. I added foam tape onto the back and adhered it down onto my card base. I then added foam tape to the balloon as well as the string and adhered those down also. I made it seem like the balloon was floating off the 'wishes' word. Last step was to finish off my sentiment, I used the Team Player stamp set and white heat embossed 'birthday' onto a strip of black cardstock, I then adhered that down and adhered it above the 'wishes' word also.

That finished up my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Wishes Word Die
Wishes Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Die
Birthday Balloon Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Stamps
Team Player Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: