Saturday, March 17, 2018

Guest Designer Spotlight: Tiny Dancer Video with Laura Sterckx

Good morning, friends! I'm Laura Sterckx from Making Cards Is Fun and today I'm excited and honored to be guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps. This time I'm featuring the Tiny Dancers set from their newest release to make a cute and girly, prima ballerina birthday card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancer Girl Themed Birthday Card by Laura Sterckx

I had lots of fun coloring these ballerinas. I experimented with different skin tones and hair colors. I'll be doing some more research on different skin and hair color combinations because I could use some more variety.

I like when a stamp set comes with smaller designs. These are perfect to make your own background or add a fun little finishing touch to a card. In this case I used the flower to make a background. I colored them to match with the ballerinas. I really love how that turned out.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancer Girl Themed Birthday Card by Laura Sterckx

To fill up the center dot of the flowers I used Nuvo Drops from Tonic. I used Carnation Pink, Caribbean Ocean and Dandelion Yellow to match with the flowers and ballerinas. To add an extra pop of glitter I used Gold Dust glitter card stock from Tonic. It's the perfect dose of bling-bling. Finally I adhered a small strip of patterned paper and applied Tonic's Crystal Glaze.

I've created a video tutorial sharing my process with you (you can view it in HD on my YouTube Channel HERE).


That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. Big hugs.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Laura's beautiful Copic coloring and charming design has really made these sweet dancers pop on this card! Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete