Thursday, December 7, 2017

Silver Bells Die Green, White, and Silver Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here and today I am sharing a Christmas card using the cute Silver Bells dieHere is what I came up with:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silver Bells Die Green, White, and Silver Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the branch from Holiday Style. Then I inked the edges with an ink blending tool and stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Petite Poinsettias.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silver Bells Die Green, White, and Silver Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I die-cut the bells from white glittered cardstock and adhered them, popping up the bottom one with foam tape. After I had added silver twine to the bells, I adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I added green sequins.

I love those bells, they look like they are covered in sugar, don't you agree? Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Style Stamps
Holiday Style Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Petite Poinsettias Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silver Bells Die
Silver Bells Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! it's simple and yet a great Christmas card!!! :D TFS

    ReplyDelete