Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Playful Polar Bears Winter Scene Card with Francesca

Hi there! Franci here with you today with my very first card for Sunny Studio Stamps! I'm super happy and excited for this new adventure and I hope you will join in the fun with me! It was love at first sight with the new Playful Polar Bears stamp set so I decided to create my first card with it! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Winter Scene Card by Francesca Vignoli

The set is full of cute bears and lots of winter and Christmas accessories that make them perfect for all your seasonal celebrations. I went for a kind of love themed cozy card and I'm super happy about how it turned out.

First I stamped all my images with Memento tuxedo ink, colored them with Copics, and then die cut them with the coordinating dies. I actually didn't use all of the bears in the set, but be sure to check them all out because they are designed to hold little gifts or decorations in their paws. So cute! 

Next, I created my card base by folding a 5 1/8" x 7 7/8" piece of white cardstock in half and sponging some Salty Ocean Distress ink on the front to create my sky. I also cut 2 stripes of the white cardstock and used the tiny little snowflake die (free with every order) to create a dry emboss effect on both strips. I stamped my sentiment along the bottom strip. I also added a little heart from the Jolly Gingerbread stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Winter Scene Card by Francesca Vignoli

I arranged my stamped images to create a cute scene and adhered all the pieces in place with tape and liquid glue. I drew some snowflakes in the sky with a white gel pen to create a snowy effect. I also drew little polka dots on the scarfs, and little details here and there, with the same pen to make my bears extra cute!  

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. What a cuteness!!! These stamps are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of these polar bears !! They are tooooo cute !

    ReplyDelete