Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Christmas Home Winter Interactive Card with Francesca

Hi everybody and welcome back to the Sunny Studio blog! Franci here with you today with a winter interactive card, featuring the Christmas Home set. Here's what I created.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Home Winter Car with Christmas Tree Interactive Card by Francesca Vignoli 

I love the Christmas Home stamp set sooo much! These little houses are so pretty and festive! The decorations are amazing, and there are so many details and little elements to build your perfect winter town/village scene. And you do have to be patient with the coloring, but it's so worth, I promise! Ha!

I decided to create a slider card for today since there's a little car in the set that's bringing a little Christmas tree home. The sentiment "from our house to yours" was the perfect match.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Home Winter Car with Christmas Tree Interactive Card by Francesca Vignoli 

First I stamped all of the images I planned to use in my scene with Memento tuxedo black ink. I then colored them with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I die cut two rectangles and colored the first with distress inks (Salty Ocean and Blueprints Sketch) to create my sky, and I created a little snow hill with the second one.

I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment with Versamrk ink and embossed it with a silver power. Always make sure to check that your background is completely dry and use an anti static powder tool when embossing! Then I drew some snowflakes with a white gel pen to create a snow-fall effect.

I also stamped the other part of my sentiment with the same black ink that I used before. I created the slider mechanism and put it all together with double foam adhesive and a dime. You can see in the photos, the little car goes back and forth spreading Christmas Cheer! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Home Winter Car with Christmas Tree Interactive Card by Francesca Vignoli 
Once I fixed the snowy hill with the interactive element, I glued down all the other images with liquid glue and foam to create even more depth and dimension on my card. 

Hope you liked my project and thank you so much for stopping by today! See you next week and be sure to come by tomorrow for more inspiration from the other designers! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Dies
Christmas Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

6 comments:

  1. How cute and
    lovthat the
    car goes from
    our house to
    yours!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many details! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable interactive winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, love the movement of the car, reminds me of when I was a kid and we went to pick out of real tree no fakes back then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally reminds me of the movie "Christmas Vacation", which I love. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete