Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cute As A Button and Vintage Jar Shaker Card with Amy

Hello everyone, Amy here today with a card using the new Cute As A Button stamp set, along with the Vintage Jar stamp set. I think these two pair well together to make a fun shaker card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As A Button and Vintage Jar Shaker Card by Amy Yang

To begin, I die-cut a trimmed white cardstock using the Vintage Jar die to create my shaker window. I placed another trimmed white cardstock behind it, and stamped the Vintage Jar with gray ink to make the back panel, and set that aside. I then placed a heat resistant acetate behind it, and stamped the jar with Versamark ink and heat set it with silver embossing powder. I adhered this behind the front panel.

Next, I stamped the buttons and the jar lid with various dye inks. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink on black cardstock and heat set white embossing powder. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cute As A Button and Vintage Jar Shaker Card by Amy Yang

To assemble the card, I adhered the back panel to a light blue card base. I added double layers of foam adhesive around the stamped jar and all along the perimeters . After, I added some beads and buttons to the middle and closed it with the front panel.

To finish, I added a strip of pattern paper to the front panel for color and interest. I mounted the trimmed sentiment, jar lid, and buttons with foam tape as shown. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Vintage Jar Dies
Vintage Jar Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Vintage Jar Stamps
Vintage Jar Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cute As A Button Dies
Cute As A Button Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cute As A Button Stamps
Cute As A Button Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment