Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Two Scoops Summery Ice Cream Card with Karin

Hi everyone, it's Karin here today. I am here to share a new, very summery card that I've created with the newest release! This is an awesome layering stamp set called Two Scoops

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Summery Ice Cream Card by Karin Åkesdotter
I started out by making a card base from white cardstock and matting it with pink striped patterned paper. I then stamped my ice cream from three different shades of pink and then the cone from two different light browns and then die cut them with the coordinating Two Scoops dies. It is so fun to see them develop into their 3d look as you stamp each layer! The ink and paper I used are from MFT stamps.

I then inked a panel of white cardstock with Peacock Feathers distress ink and stamped the sentiment in the top right hand corner. I adhered the ice cream cone to the panel with foam adhesive and did the same with the panel to the card base.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karin ~ What a great card....love the 3D effect of the layered stamping. Your pink ice cream cone looks incredibly real. Thanks for sharing.
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete