Friday, January 20, 2017

Hoppy Valentines Day Card by Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with an inspiration using the brand new Froggy Friends stamp and coordinating dies which I used to make a Valentine's day card.

Sunny Studio: Froggy Friends Hoppy Valentine's Day Frog Card by Lexa Levana.

I started with a piece of 4.25" x 5.5" white cardstock and blended some Tumbled Glass (for the water) and Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed (for the sky) Distress Inks. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with both Distress Markers and Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush markers. This card is actually a flat shaker card. I used a piece of vellum to create the pond. Before that I placed the lily pad and stamped the ripple with blue dye ink. I added some flat heart sequins behind the vellum, it looks much prettier in real life. These froggies have matching bow and bow ties. Aren't they adorable?

Sunny Studio: Froggy Friends Hoppy Valentine's Day Frog Card by Lexa Levana.

That's all for today, I hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Photo-polymer Clear Stamps  Sunny Studio Stamps: Introducing Froggy Friends Die Set releasing January 2016

2 comments: