Thursday, December 29, 2016

Let's Meet For Coffee & Donuts Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! Vanessa here with a yummy coffee themed card. 

I am sure we all ate too much during the holidays, but how about a chocolate covered donut and some coffee?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs & Sweet Shoppe Coffee & Donuts card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I trimmed a piece of woodgrain patterned paper to fit my white card base, die-cut a circle from it and adhered it to the card. Then I stamped the images from Mug Hugs and Sweet Shoppe and colored them with Copics. I paper-pieced the sleeve of the cup and die-cut everything with the matching dies. onto the donut, I applied glaze glue for a yummy shine. After everything was dried, I adhered the images with foam tape. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from City Streets onto a strip of red cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added wood veneer hearts. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs & Sweet Shoppe Coffee & Donuts card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! See you next year :)


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

2 comments: