Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Last-Minute Holiday Tags with Video by Emily

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa's Helpers Cat & Dog Christmas Gift Tags with Video Tutorial by Emily Leiphart

I'm here with some last-minute holiday tags using Santa's HelpersCrescent Tag Topper DiesTraditional Tag Topper Dies and Fishtail Banners Dies. The images were coloured a few weeks ago so it was easy to throw these tags together. See how I assembled the tags here:




Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa's Helpers Cat & Dog Christmas Gift Tags with Video Tutorial by Emily Leiphart

I love how these animals look just like my friends' pets! It's perfect when you can personalize gifts. I could easily turn these tags into cards by attaching them to a card base with some festive paw prints in the background. I love dressing up my tags with basic black and white chevron ribbon, bells and string in both gold and silver.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa's Helpers Cat & Dog Christmas Gift Tags with Video Tutorial by Emily Leiphart

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags ! Thank you for the ¾ size trick for the ruban.

    Merry Christmas to all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I can easily imagine my cat getting tangled in the lights like the one here, but she would never (!) let me put antlers on her head! LOL Thanks for the inspiration with these cute tags! Hope Emily and the folks of Sunny Studio have a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete