Monday, December 26, 2016

Gleeful Reindeer Magical Birthday Card with Eloise

Hello everyone, Eloise here and I'm back to share a birthday card using the Gleeful Reindeer and Snow Kissed stamp set. This would be perfect for someone who has a birthday during the winter time.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Magical Birthday Card by Eloise Blue.

To begin my card I stamped, coloured and die cut the jumping reindeer from the Gleeful Reindeer stamp set. I used Copic markers to colour him in and then the coordinating dies to cut him out. For the background I die cut four stitched rectangles out of some blue cardstock and on two of them, I  white heat embossed some snowflakes. I adhered the rectangles to my card with foam tape leaving the same amount of space around the card and between the rectangles.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Gleeful Reindeer Magical Birthday Card by Eloise Blue.

For the sentiment, I used the Snow Kissed set for the 'wishing you a magical' part of the stamp and then used the Sending My Love stamp set for the 'birthday' part and white heat embossed that on some lavender cardstock, then cut a fishtail end at each end of the banner and adhered that to the centre of my card. I used foam tape to adhere down the reindeer as well and then added a little Wink of Stella as a finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! 


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

No comments:

Post a Comment