Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mug Hugs We Go Together Hot Cocoa Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a card using the new amazing Winter release! The temperatures dropped immensely in my part of the world and I was in the mood for a hot beverage. So I inked up the cute Mug Hugs set for my card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs Hot Chocolate Cocoa & Marshmallows card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a panel of patterned paper and inked the edges to distress them. Then I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to a Kraft card base. I stamped and colored the mug and the hearts and die-cut or fussy-cut the images. I thought it would be fun to have a smiling mug, so I added the face from the Fresh & Fruity set. Then I adhered the images to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the second part of the sentiment onto a strip of Kraft cardstock and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mug Hugs Hot Chocolate Cocoa & Marshmallows card by Vanessa Menhorn.

The new sets are perfect for this season! Can't wait to ink up the rest of the stamps! Thanks for stopping by today! See you next week!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

7 comments:

  1. cup with marshmallows always reminds me of my grandson, always had it while visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over what a transformation it made to the mug just by adding that sweet smile and pretty color! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creative art made by u,thanks for sharing with us.

    Mcx Silver Tips Free

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Pinned it for sure! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete