Thursday, October 20, 2016

Merry Sentiments Merry Little Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hi there! Vanessa here with my first Christmas card of the year. You got to love the amazing new layering stamps like the Merry Sentiments set that can be used to create the cutest light bulbs!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Sentiments Vintage Light Bulbs Holiday Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I trimmed a piece of rustic cream cardstock slightly smaller than my grey card base and drew a string for the bulbs with a pencil. Then I stamped all the bulbs and adhered the panel to the card. I die-cut the "merry"from black fun foam and from pink cardstock and adhered it to the card. Now I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of pink cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Sentiments Vintage Light Bulbs Holiday Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I love creating with the new stamp sets! Although I have to admit I am not in the mood for Christmas yet :) Hope to see you back next Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  



2 comments:

  1. Not long before Christmas arrives .. hehehe Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Mendi did an amazing job creating the layering stamps! I LOVE them!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete