Thursday, September 1, 2016

Woodsy Creatures Girly Chipmunk Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody!  Vanessa here with a card using the amazing new Sunny Studio release!  I so love all the sets and enjoyed playing very much. For today's card I used the adorable set Woodsy Creatures stamps & coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Chipmunk Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I inked a white card base with green ink and added various green ink splatters. Then I trimmed two pieces from Kraft cardstock and adhered the larger one to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the "hello" from Sweet Shoppe set onto the smaller piece and adhered it with foam tape, too. I stamped, colored and die-cut the squirrel from Woodsy Creatures and adhered it. Then I finished the card off with sequins.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Chipmunk Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Don't you love that cute face? This set is another new favorite of mine :) Hope to see you back again next Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


    

2 comments: