Thursday, September 15, 2016

Halloween Cuties Batty For You Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody!  Vanessa here with a watercolor card using Halloween Cuties. I had some fun creating a watercolor sky and thought the cute bats would look great on it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties Batty For You Bat Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

First I applied water to a panel of smooth watercolor paper and added pink, black, blue and turquoise watercolors to it. After it was dried, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to my grey card base. Now I stamped the bats onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut the images with the matching dies. Then I adhered the bats, using foam tape for more dimension, and bent their wings slightly up. Finally I added black enamel dots. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties Batty For You Bat Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I hope you liked today's Halloween inspiration! Thank you so much for stopping by!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

3 comments: