Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Autumn Splendor: Birthday Wishes by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here.

I had some leaves left over from this card. I often keep stamped images that I didn't use on a project. But to be honest I don't use them a lot.  This time I stored the stamped images with the stamp set (by the way it is the set Autumn Splendor). And obviously that was a good idea because when I grabbed the set I was inspired by the already stamped leaves.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor Fall Leaves Birthday Card By Anni Lerche.



To achieve the varying colors  I inked up the stamps and added ink in a different color with a Q-tip. The leaf-veins I embossed with copper embossing powder. I am totally in love with copper right now! I then die cut the leaves with the coordinating dies.

To add a little more copper to my card I created a nest of thread and adhered it to my cardbase with some glue dots. 

The sentiment I got from the set Sweet Shoppe. I embossed it in white on a piece of brown cardstock.

I assembled the card and added some sequins and enamel dots. For the finishing touch I made some blots of gold shimmer paint.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Splendor Fall Leaves Birthday Card By Anni Lerche.

So what about you? Do you keep your stamped (and maybe already colored) images and use them later? Let me know, I'm curious.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

1 comment: