Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sock Hop: What's Shakin'? Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here with a card using the stamp set Sock Hop and the coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop What's Shakin' Ice Cream Soda Card by Anni Lerche.

I love the extra word die in the coordinating die set and decided to create a background with the word cool. I die cut several words from coral, pink and aqua cardstock. I didn't used always the same cardstock, just the same shade of color. It is perfect to use up your scrap (or should I say a few of them?). For perfect alignment I drew lines with a pencil. Then I adhered the die cuts to the card base.

For the focal point I went with a small images because I didn't want to cover too much of my background because it took quite some time to create it. I stamped both ice shakes from the stamp set, did some fast Copic coloring  and die cut them with the matching dies.
I die cut a circle from matching cardstock and assembled the card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop What's Shakin' Ice Cream Soda Card by Anni Lerche.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

Anni

3 comments:

  1. Terrific design! I marvel at how well your background turned out! Your choice of colors and images are perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect!!! Love that background, it looks awesome! And I adore the beautiful coloring of the images and the sweet soft colors!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cooooool card! Love your background and your coloring is fab!!

    ReplyDelete