Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sock Hop 1950's Retro Jukebox Card with Vanessa

Hi sweet Sunny Studio friends!  Vanessa here with a card using Sock Hop. This set is so fun and I haven't seen anything like it before. I love the adorable jukebox, so I used it for my card:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop 1950's Retro Jukebox Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I applied orange dye ink to the middle part of the cardstock panel and stamped my sentiment. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the notes to the inked part and adhered the panel to my card with foam tape. I stamped the jukebox, colored it with Copics, die-cut it with matching dies and adhered it with foam tape. Finally I added matching sequins around the notes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sock Hop 1950's Retro Jukebox Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I hope you liked today's project! Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Totally love this card and the Clean design! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa ~ Love this bright, cheery, retro card! Great color choices too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa I really love the soft look you gave this card! The color choice is just perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete