Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer Picnic: Relax Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!   It's another tuesday and I am here to show you another card! This week we are featuring the cute set Summer Picnic.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Relax Apple Tree Card by Anni (using Summer Picnic & Fishtail Banners)


This set is so versatile! It has all the yummy food in it but also this beautiful tree I knew I wanted to use for this card.  And the cute little apple is just the little extra a card needs. I love that Mendi adds those smiley faces to a lot of her sets. That's so cute and I was able to make my apple smile!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Relax Apple Tree Card by Anni (using Summer Picnic & Fishtail Banners)


As always I started by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the tree and the apple from the set. To create a "stage" for the tree I cut a banner from white cardstock, To make it a little bit more interesting I used the Fishtail Banners dies. They are so great, don't you think? And the scalloped one is my favorite.

I added some ink blending in green for the grass and in turquoise for the sky!
I adhered the banner to my card base and finished the card with some faux stitching.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Anni! I love the simplicity of this card and the coloring is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally perfect card, Anni!! I love the way you used the awesome products from Sunny Studio stamps to make this card - the fishtail banner is awesome and the coloring is just so well done!! Delightful, happy card!!

    ReplyDelete