Sunday, May 29, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Woo Hoo Owl Graduation Card by Chari Moss

I'm so excited to share a second card by the lovely Chari Moss using our Woo Hoo Stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woo Hoo Owl Graduation Card by Chari Moss

Loving her lavender owl (why didn't I think of that?!) and the addition of the wiggle eyes.  Her beautiful color scheme with the blended background and sequins is so stunning too!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woo Hoo Owl Graduation Card by Chari Moss

Thank you Chari for sharing more of your wonderful talents with us!  

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute & fun! Awesome job Chari!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like Chari made this card just for me LOL ... as I love owls and my favorite color is purple! This is such an awesome card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO - this card is awesome, Chari!! You colored it so delightfully and I just adore those wiggly eyes!! Tremendously well done!!

    ReplyDelete