Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fresh & Fruity Mother's Day Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here with a card using the Fresh and Fruity stamp set. This set is so versatile because it has so many cute sentiments and adorable fruit images. I combined this set with the panda from Comfy Creatures to create a fun Mother's Day card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mother's Day Card by Lindsey Bailey (using Watermelon from Fresh & Fruity and Pandas from Comfy Creatures)

I started with an A2 size card base and stamped the watermelon image in diagonal lines to create my own patterned paper. Then I colored all the watermelons with Copic markers. I used some stitched circle stackables to create a place for my mommy and daughter panda to sit. I stamped and colored the pandas, then fussy cut them out leaving a small white border. There are also dies for the Comfy Creatures set if you don't like fussy cutting. 

I stamped my sentiment in the bottom right corner of the card. Since the sentiment was three different stamps, I decided to stamp the word "sweeter" with a pink dye ink to add a little interest. Lastly, I went over all the watermelons and the red frame around the pandas with my Wink of Stella glitter pen to add a little sparkle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mother's Day Card by Lindsey Bailey (using Watermelon from Fresh & Fruity and Pandas from Comfy Creatures)

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll check out this cute set. With so many different fruits and sentiments, the possibilities are endless!

4 comments:

  1. So fun, I love your colouring Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Lindsey! I love your watermelon background and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo of these sets, Lindsey!! You did a fantastic job, the coloring and the way you styled the card is top-notch!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so kind! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete