Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fresh & Fruit Perfect Pear Anniversary Card with Lindsey

Hi!  Lindsey here today with a “sweet” card using the new Fresh and Fruity stamp set. This set is full of yummy fruits and cute sentiments! Let’s get started!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity For The Perfect Pear Anniversary Card by Lindsey Bailey.

I made the cute little pears the stars of this card. I cut an A2 sized card base using some Doodlebug patterned paper. Then I cut a scalloped oval frame and white oval to do my stamping on. I stamped two little pears side by side and added the sweet little faces to them. I colored the pears using Copic markers. Next, I stamped my sentiment.  The top part of the sentiment is from the Fresh and Fruity stamp set and the “congratulations” is from the older Sunny Borders stamp set. I bent both sentiments to match the arch of the oval.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Fresh & Fruity For The Perfect Pear Anniversary Card by Lindsey Bailey.

To finish off the card, I added a few sequins in opposite corners, and tied some black and white twine across the top of the card. I also added some white dots to the scalloped oval with a white gel pen.

I hope you’ll check out this fun set, and thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. This Fresh and Fruity set is very nice. I can see lots of uses. Thanks for the inspiration Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Lindsey!!! This card is so pear-fect from the super cutely colored images to the fantastic background paper you used and the details you added like the white dots and the sequins!! You knocked it out of the park! So excited to create with this new set!! And a note to Mendi - Thank you for the incredibly fast shipping of my prize and order, they got here on Monday!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! How did you get the punched dots around the white oval and the punched dashes around the edge of the card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete