Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sunny Sentiments Hello Sunshine Card and a Bonus Card by Marion

It's Marion here and I hope you are having a great week. Today I have two cards to share with you.

First up I have a card using the Sunny Sentiments stamp set. I really love the fonts in this set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunny Sentiments Hello Sunshine card by Marion Vagg

My second card used a variety of Sunny Studio stamp sets - and it was fun to have a play and mix and match sets. Once again I masked off an area on my card base with masking tape and blended in some distress ink (Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade). The penguin is from the Bundled Up stamp set, the balloons are from the Birthday Smiles stamp set and the sentiment is from the Sending My Love stamp set. The images were all coloured with Copic Markers.


Sunny Studio:  Penguin & Balloon Birthday Card by Marion Vagg (using Bundled Up, Birthday Smiles and Sending My Love stamp sets).

Sunny Studio products used:

Thanks for stopping by today,
Marion

2 comments:

  1. Marion these are fantastic! I love the bright colors... so fun and happy and that penguin is so cute! Great use of taking a winter themed character and turning it into an every day celebration!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete