Saturday, March 12, 2016

Rain or Shine and Sunny Sentiments Rainbow Card with Audrey


Hello there!  Audrey here, and I am excited to be back for a guest post using the Rain or Shine and Sunny Sentiments stamp sets!  I love that these stamp sets work so well on their own, but can also be used together for even more options!  Adorable images, great sentiments, and super cute fonts... doesn't get better than that! :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: You Are My Sunshine Rainbow Card by Audrey Tokach (using Rain or Shine & Sunny Sentiments)

For my card today, I started off my using Salty Ocean Distress Ink to ink blend a blue ombre background.  I concentrated the ink to be darker and the top and fade lighter towards the bottom of the panel.  I used a water bottle to spritz water on the panel and soaked it up after about 30 seconds. I just love the effect that it creates.  

I added a stitched edge to the panel, and then stamped, colored and fussy cut the rainbow and clouds from the Rain or Shine stamp set, and the sun from the Sunny Sentiments stamp set.  I adhered the rainbow with a glue pen, and popped the sun and clouds up using foam tape.  I added some white gel pen accents to the sun, and some Diamond Stickles around the edge of each cloud for some added sparkle.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the Sunny Sentiments set under the rainbow, and popped the entire panel up on a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: You Are My Sunshine Rainbow Card by Audrey Tokach (using Rain or Shine & Sunny Sentiments)

I hope you like it!  That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)


3 comments: