Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Backyard Bugs Polaroid Thanks Card by Marion

Hello again. Marion here with another card using the simply adorable Backyard Bugs stamp set. I also used the cloud stamp from the Rain or Shine set. I just love to frame any little scene I create, so a polaroid die from my stash did just the trick.

Sunny Studio: Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Marion Vagg

All the images were stamped, fussy cut and coloured with Copic markers. Once I had assembled my scene, I popped it up on some foam tape before mounting it to my card base, which I covered with some patterned paper.

Sunny Studio: Backyard Bugs Thank You Card by Marion Vagg

Sunny Studio Products used:
Cute don't ya think?
I hope you are having an amazing week.

Marion

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card -- I just love the coloring, and that sunny background cs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion this card is so cute! I Love that adorable caterpillar!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete