Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Colorful Sunny Border Card with Elise

Hello! It's Elise here to share a card with you featuring the "Sunny Border" stamp set and die!


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sunny Borders Scalloped Rainbow Hello Card by Elise Constable.

I used a bunch of colorful cardstock to make this bright and cheery card! I started by stamping the border onto the cardstock, and then using the die to cut out the scalloped edge. I arranged the card stock on the kraft card base, trimmed the extra paper off the edge, and added the sentiment with some black stickers. Here is a close up on the scalloped edges:

Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sunny Borders Scalloped Rainbow Hello Card by Elise Constable.

This card was so fun to make and I can't wait to sent it to a friend and brighten their day! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sad to say that this is my last post on the Sunny Studio design team! I have had a blast being a part of this team, and I am going to miss it! I hope you all have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Elise! Love all those pretty colors on the kraft. Sorry to hear it's your last time posting. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete