Tuesday, February 16, 2016

You're An Eggcellent Friend Easter Chick Card with Heidi

Hello there!   It's Heidi here today with a bright and cheerful card using the "A Good Egg" stamp set and coordinating dies.



To create my card I first watercolored rainbow stripes onto some white cardstock using a wide paintbrush.  I then die-cut the panel using a stitched rectangular die from my stash.  

To create my scene I colored six of the eggs, the paint bucket and little chick with my Copic Markers to match the watercolors.  I added a strip of black cardstock to help ground my scene and make the images pop.



I hope I've inspired you to take a closer look at this adorable set!  Make sure to stop back by for more inspiration this week using the Sunny Sentiments stamp set.  

2 comments:

  1. Heidi this card is fantastic! I love the paint colors that are dripping down and the cute and colorful eggs!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete