Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sunny Saturday Share: Penguin Birthday & Christmas Cards


Hello there!  How was your Thanksgiving?!  Did you brave the crowds and do some holiday shopping afterwards?  I traditional head out with one or more of my sisters and I gotta say it was pretty wonderful this year.  It must have something to do with more retailers offering their deals online to thin out the stores a bit.  Of course I did both types of shopping so I'm feeling pretty spent in every sense of the word.  ;)

Today we have some cute cards to share all using our penguin images from our Bundled Up and Snow Kissed stamp sets.

Up first is a super clever card by Angel Johns combining our Bundled Up and Birthday Smiles stamp sets.  I just love how she took the ice cream cone and turned it into a party hat using one of the pom-poms from the hats in the set!



For our second share we have an adorable card by Photcrafter posted to our Flickr group.  I am in love the colors of her card and the cute way she has the penguins peeking out from the circle windows!



Up next is a darling card by Cindy Horvath from over at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog using our Snow Kissed Stamp Set.  I love her use of patterned paper and how she colored her image to match.  So adorable!  


Our last card features that same penguin image in a soft and sweet snowy scene from Cards By Nicola.  So cute!



I hope you will join these ladies by sharing your darling creations with us on our Facebook page, in our Flickr group or by tagging us with the hashtag #SunnyStudioStamps on instagram.  

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable set of cards!! ADORE the penguins!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome cards! I love the different uses of the penguins! I really love the clever idea of turning an ice cream cone into a hat!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete