Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Harvest Happiness Thanksgiving Fall Card with Heidi

Hello everybody! Heidi here.  Today I am sharing more inspiration using the "Harvest Happiness" stamp set.  With the Thanksgiving celebrations approaching, this stamp and coordinated die set are a must have for all your card and projects.  I hope you'll enjoy the card that I created to share with you today.


I stamped and colored the cute little owls and the pumpkin pie with Copic markers and I die cut them using the coordinated dies. Then I die cut some frames using some dies that I have on hand to set the scene for my images and sentiment.



I used distress inks to blend a subtle background, and place all of the images using foam adhesive.

The Harvest happiness stamp and coordinated dies are available at the Sunny Studio Stamps shop.   We love to see your creations using Sunny Studio Stamps so don't forget to tag your work using the #SunnyStudioStamps

Have a lovely day! 

4 comments: